Monday, March 23

Reasons why I will not respond to your room/share on craigslist.

It's New York. We all compromise a bit just to be here. I lived in a hallway for a year. I've eaten lentils and rice for months at a time just so that I would have the funds to buy a plane ticket out of here. My friend has 6' ceilings in his studio. Luckily, he's not quite 6' tall. Seriously. Below are a few things I just can't go for.

skate ramp in the living room
My girlfriend and I . . . 
Share my Queen size bed!
Sex positive 
Couch available! $50 per night
submissive girl wanted 
eat meat? deal breaker

I should actually admit, I got a bit desperate. I responded to skate ramp and the vegans, but neither panned out. In the end, I did find a place to live. I just need to wait a month to move in.

1 comment:

Pat said...

sex positive sounds hilarious. can you please just try them out so i can come spend the night one day? thanks.