Tuesday, March 3

Music worth checking out.

Recently I heard a song by Riceboy Sleeps on the 'Dark was the Knight' CD that's had more than a little attention (at least by the blogs, e-mails, and people I know). It's quite mellow and has a bit of an ambient/Sigur Ros sort of feel. While writing my nightly notebook piece, Riceboy's song 'Happiness' came on. I was then inspired to create a small playlist for bedtime. I'm alone in my bed writing in a notebook with a pot of chamomile tea on my nightstand sort of bedtime.

1. 'Happiness' by Riceboy Sleeps
2. 'Dull to Pause' by Junior Boys
3. 'Music for Airports' by Brian Eno
4. 'Staralfur' by Sigur Ros
5. 'Another Green World' by Brian Eno

*note. i did not add any images to this post because dark knight, aka batman images, kept coming up and this disappointed me. plus, i can't spend all day searching for the perfect image of a cd cover or a man known as riceboy, though he creates beautiful music.

No comments: