Wednesday, March 4

The Bachelorette: Episode in the middle.

I had way too much fun writing the Bachelorette post and, since having already admitted my guilty pleasure, will revel a bit more in the pleasure I have writing about it as if I were on the show by writing a second post! I'm solely writing this post for the pure fun of it and the two people whom commented on the initial post.
Word. Skip ahead a few episodes from season premiere. I'm down to 6 guys and me. So far I've elected to keep the following, heck, let's give them nicknames like I do in real life:
1. Whiskey guy
Whiskey guy is the guy that walked out of the car with whiskey in hand, and not just any whiskey, Bulleit Whiskey, my whiskey. 
2. Volvo guy
He drove up in the Volvo station wagon featuring a worn away KEXP sticker on the back bumper. I used to have a crush on the car and wonder about the guy that drove it. He is the guy. (Note, I recently learned this is a unique thing that to my knowledge, only I do. I see an incredible 80s automobile and daydream about the owner.)
3. Stereo guy
He made me the the 4' high stereo speaker sculpture the first episode. He made me dinner the second episode. He wrote me a love letter the third episode. He asked my Dad if he might have his blessing the fourth episode. Every episode I try to get rid of him, but he just won't go away. (One year later he will be married and I will stalk him.)
4. & 5. I call them the 2 am guys because they showed up notably late, 2 am late, the first night. However, I am the girl that sometimes shows up for the best of the party and then rides the wave down with everyone. Sometimes, it's cool. Other times you just want to pass out. See me above with 2 am guy numero uno.
6. Re-try guy
We dated 3 years ago. He showed up, asked me if I made cookies. I did. The rest is history.
So, these are the six. Of the 6, none have children. 5 of them have seen Reprise. 4 have filled their first passport and are on their second. 3 drink too much and 3 drink too little. 2 might be gay. 1 is a vegan, but I'm pretty sure I saw him eat a piece of bacon. He must have commitment issues.
I'll let you know the final two soon enough. If I can't think of anything to write about, it could be before the end of the week.

No comments: