Wednesday, February 4

What if I live all alone.

Word. I've had this idea lately that maybe I should live alone. I love having roommates and people to talk to you when I come home, but they're just a distraction, or even an excuse. Maybe I would get crazy shit done if I lived all alone.
Then, I took this thought to the next level.
What if I didn't talk to anyone, more or less. I would listen, I would interact, but when the subject turns to me, I'd switch it right back on that motherfucker. Sorry if the profanity offends anyone.
So, no one knows what your deal is. You get to take all this action in. And, I'm sure a few of your have noticed, that often times, when you keep real quiet, people totally dish. Or, if you ask just the right question, people spill it, and sometimes they spill it so much that a waterfall magically appears over the countertop. And you can do what you want with it. I mean, I wouldn't blackmail people or anything, but you would get so crazy inspired I think. Maybe I should live hermit style, in a non-hermit sort of way.