Monday, February 9

Banana Peels, man.

One time, when I was small, but not too small not to drive, I was driving my white '82 Pontiac LeMans with a slightly opened front hood that never quite closed due to the accident it was in with its previous owner just prior to the Hassler Family Purchase. I was driving and I threw a banana peel out the window. I suddenly thought, 'Oh man, what if a car drives over that and slips?' The thing is, I really thought this and for a moment, I thought I was endangering some other drivers' lives. I also think quite visually, so in my head I pictured a car slipping (much the way our friend stickman is slipping above) and flipping over in the air due to my throwing of the banana peel. In this short moment, I also considered turning around and picking up the banana peel. 

The moment passed.

Shortly after, there was an accident where I had thrown my banana peel.

Just kidding.

No comments: