Tuesday, February 10

The TV doesn't work.

We've never had a fully functional TV set in my current apartment. 

We have a TV, a PlayStation, quite possibly a Nintendo of some sorts, rabbit ears, an HD adapter?!?, and a wild mess of cordage. It can be near impossible to A. watch actual television programming and B. equally as difficult to get one of the game stations to play a DVD. Sometimes, a laptop enters the mix with the cordage and magic happens, but I don't completely understand how it all works, so usually, I just don't even try. However, a short time back and caught in a moment of desperation, we became the proud owners of a DVD player purchased from a local drug store. It works, mostly. So, I've been watching movies. I'm riding the top 10 wave til' it gets old. Please, let me know when it gets old. And if you think it's already old, forget you. I like Letterman. Oh, and don't ask questions if you think it hasn't been released on DVD. I got people, man. Also, some are old, don't hassle me, I'm not a timely person. Or an organized person. Oh, and there's one reason to watch each beside the title.

10. Milk - a wonderful man named Harvey
9. Goodbye, Lenin - East German action with an uber attractive lead actor + humor + pickles
8. I'm Not There - Bob
7. Man on Wire - Man on Wire
6. Layer Cake - English accents = and + Guy Ritchie
5. Into the Wild - reminds me of a time of incredible bliss
4. Revolutionary Road - makes you want to push yourself
3. Heima - Iceland
2. Reprise - LeTigre's Deceptacon and the party scene
1. Control - Joy Division

No comments: