Wednesday, September 3

What's public and what's private?


It can be quite difficult to decide what is appropriate to be shared and when it is appropriate to share it. Maybe my focus is already changing to random thought. Today, I thought, what if I'm completely overweight, but have no idea? What if people really look at me like, hmm, she shouldn't be eating that baklava from Tutt Cafe in Brooklyn Heights (which is usually amazing except for on the rare occasion that the gentleman that usually makes it is away, which I suspect he was two weeks ago). So, I really thought, man, what if I am? How much room am I taking up in this chair? More than I should, I suspect. I mean, I wear the skinny jeans, but I fill those bitches out, especially in the hips. But, then it occurred to me. My sister recently purchased me a pair of jeans (of which I still owe her some cash) that are the exact same jeans I stole from my roommate. Same exact style, wash, and, most importantly, size. When this occurred to me, I felt relieved. She's like,  in good shape and super beautiful. Note, these words 'super beautiful' are not mine, but the words of several men whom have met her. I mean, just 'cause we wear the same jeans (see photo) doesn't mean I look super beauitful in them, but I certainly try, rather I go for that seventies mom look. Sometimes good, sometimes horribly awful, just like this blog.
By the way, should you like the jeans, they are by Earnest Sewn, the Whiley. 

No comments: