Monday, September 1

Now I know what to write about.


I don't know why it didn't come to me sooner. Alright, yes I do. The answer was under my nose, and I have a strong tendency to avoid easy answers, even if they are indeed the best answers. I'm 24 years old and a little, well, I'm me (see outdated photo). I've cleaned Motel 8 hotel rooms, lived in a small 'sustainable' community on the top of a plateau in Washington, been to Fashion School, experienced Manhattan and Brooklyn, been to Europe, lived with roommates, quit my job without a replacement, partied well into the morning and driven across the country, rather, half way across, rather half way around or is it a quarter? Needless to say, I've done some stuff, but I have a lot more to do and I'm still figuring out what fits and what doesn't. So, this is my focus. This is what I have to say. Maybe you're figuring out where you fit, maybe you already know, maybe this will just be a bit of amusement in between writing reports at the office, we'll see. I'll keep you posted on what I'm doing, why, and where I hope to go. Medium Style will be a bit of self affirmation for me, and maybe a little inspiration for you.
*note: I almost never edit these posts, just in case they ever seem scrambled or confusing, its simply because this is the process I have chosen to use for this blog. No editing, almost, ever.

No comments: